VR TierOne GO therapeutically
1. How does the VR TierOne GO help you relax?
Thanks to the carefully designed immersive VR spherical films, enriched with therapeutic voice-over, music and sounds of nature, with a relaxing character VR TierOne GO helps to achieve a state of relaxation. Immersion in a friendly environment of nature and isolation from stressors facilitates effective rest in a short time.
2. Why is relaxing in VR effective?
Presence in a virtual environment means the absence of the mind in the real world. VR effectively cuts the user off from everyday stressors in an environment conducive to deep relaxation and silence. Virtual Reality allows you to immediately experience the relaxing space of nature. This is of particular importance for people with limited mobility or with little time to relax, who are unable to experience the soothing power of nature in the physical world.
3. How does the VR TierOne GO relaxation space look like?
The environment in which the participants of the relaxation sessions will find themselves in depends on the selected movie. It can be a soothing space: forest, mountains, beach, lake, underwater or winter landscape or the digitally created Garden of Rebirth.
4. Who should relax with use of VR TierOne GO?
The benefits of relaxing in a virtual environment will benefit stressed employees, patients, seniors in nursing homes and people who are looking for a way to relax at home. Relaxation in VR TierOne GO headset is recommended for people, who find it difficult to relax on their own and need psychophysical relaxation.
5. Is it possible to conduct a group relaxation session with VR TierOne GO?
Yes, it is possible to perform group relaxation with VR TierOne GO. You will need the number of VR TierOne GO headsets matching the number of participants. Synchronous introduction to the state of relaxation of many people requires the use of additional software on the tablet for controlling VR TierOne GO group relaxation. This is an optional feature. During group relaxation, it is worth equipping the participants with headphones for VR headsets so that the content they listen to goes straight to the ears and does not disturb the relaxation of other participants. See the VR TierOne GO Therapy Headphones on the Products page.
6. Can children use the VR TieirOne GO headset?
It is generally accepted children under 12 should not use VR goggles. This age restriction is dictated by maintaining maximum safety for the developing young eye. The VR environment is extremely attractive and addictive, and children should be encouraged to relax in the open air, as sunlight and the ability to look away affect the correct size of their eyeballs and prevent myopia in young people.
7. What effects can be expected after relaxing with VR TierOne GO?
The expected effects of relaxation in the mobile VR TierOne GO headset include:
- feeling of complete relaxation and complete calm,
- reduction of the level of perceived stress and fatigue,
- increase in positive attitude towards oneself and the environment,
- improved well-being and mood,
- strengthened general immunity of the body,
- energy inflows and productivity gains,
- improved concentration and creativity,
- increased engagement and motivation,
- reduction of pain sensations,
- psychophysical relaxation,
- increase in resistance to stress.