1. Can I use the headset while wearing glasses?
Yes, the design of the headset allows you to use it while wearing corrective glasses. If you have a large difference in binocular vision, a high degree of astigmatism, myopia or hyperopia, you should keep your corrective glasses on when using the VR TierOne GO headset.
2. Is it safe to use the VR TierOne GO headset?
Yes, it is safe to use the VR TierOne GO headset as recommended. The headset is light and comfortable, and VR relaxation is based on calm content. Virtual sessions take place in a sitting or recumbent position, which minimizes the risk of symptoms of simulator sickness.
3. What are the indications for using VR TierOne GO relaxation?
The use of the VR TierOne GO mobile relaxation headset is recommended for people, who are: over stressed with accompanying psychophysical tension, with a sense of anxiety and overloading, with symptoms of depression, with pain, with a drop in mood, concentration levels and creativity. It is also for people who have difficulties in relaxing on their own.
4. Are there any contraindications to the use of VR TierOne GO headset?
The use of VR TierOne GO headset may be restricted temporarily or permanently by contraindications. Special care should be taken in people with: epilepsy, after cataract surgery, suffering from schizophrenia, with electronic implants, allergy to headset materials that contact with the skin, under 12 years of age, under the influence of alcohol and drugs.
5. How long does a single relaxation session last?
A single VR TierOne GO relaxation session lasts several minutes. Its exact length will depend on the selected VR 360° video.
6. Where can I take advantage of VR TierOne GO relaxation?
7. What is the course of the VR TierOne GO relaxation session?
- After reading and excluding contraindications, you can proceed to relaxation.
- Virtual relaxation takes place in a comfortable sitting or reclining position.
- During relaxation, the users wear VR TierOne GO headsets on their heads.
- After putting it on the head, the user does not see the surroundings around them.
- The user (or operator) selects the appropriate VR 360° relaxation video.
- During relaxation, the user interacts with the natural scenery of the VR film.
- During the session, the user is surrounded by a relaxing sound.
- During the session, the user follows the relaxing instructions of the narrator.
- Each of the proposed relaxation videos lasts about 10 minutes.
- After the relaxation session, the user returns to their tasks.